To keep your jewellery looking shiny and new handle it with loving care.
- Remove jewellery before sleeping
- Perfume and hairspray may discolour jewellery
- Store items separately to avoid scratching
To keep solid sterling silver or gold lockets in good condition.
- To close do not press centre of locket. Close by pressing catch only.
- To avoid hinge damage do not open too far.
- Avoid exposure to perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals or abrasive jewellery cleaner.
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.